Please use this tool below to check if you are in the catchment area, simply enter your postcode and press "Check if postcode is in Catchment Area"
Our Commitment To You
We aim to provide information and answers to questions about your own health, in particular;
- Any illness and its treatment
- The natural pathway of the illness
- Any proposed investigations
- Prompt and accurate information regarding test results
- Any other relevant information
- Self help information on minor illnesses
- We will treat all patients, carers, and visitors politely and with respect
- Provided a prompt start to all surgeries and clinics. Please appreciate that delay is sometimes unavoidable, but when this happens we will try to keep you informed
- We will aim to provide you with a non-emergency medical appointment within 2 working days
- We will provide repeat prescriptions within 48 hours
- Emergency out of hours access to medical care
- Names of members of staff with whom you are dealing
- Appropriate access for wheelchair and pushchair users.
Compliments — Comments — Concerns — Complaints
We aim to provide patients with the best care we can, but we will sometimes fall short of the mark. If you have any compliments, comments, concerns or suggestions, we want to hear about it. Please speak to whoever you feel most comfortable with - your doctor, nurse, receptionist or manager - but if you would prefer to give us your feedback in writing, please send it to the Practice Manager.
This practice is registered under and conforms to the data protection act. patients can gain access to their records on request in accordance with current legislation.